This is latest Samsung Galaxy J series smartphone after successful launch of J7 Max with almost identical specs and some differences as listed below.
Differences between Galaxy J7 Max and Galaxy J7 Pro
- J7 Pro have Super AMOLED screen and always-on-display
- Screen size of J7 pro is 5.5 Inches while J7 max have 5.7 inches.
- J7 Pro chipset is Exynos while J7 Max have Mediatek
- NFC Support for J7 Pro
- J7 max have Notification light around camera
Galaxy J7 Max is available on No Cost EMI and Bajaj Finance card from Flipkart , while on amazon there is Jio Data Offer.
- 3 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 13MP Rear Camera | 13MP Front Camera
- 3600 mAh Battery
- View All Features
Samsung J7 Pro will available on No Cost EMI and Bajaj Finance card , See below image for bajaj finserv emi detail
Other Samsung Mobiles are also available on No Cost EMI and Bajaj Finance EMI.