Honor just launched its budget smartphone with 18:9 Full view display with amazing price tag of Rs 12,999 for 32GB version
You can buy Honor 7X from installment of Rs 618 per month from RBL bank. Other banks?Axis Bank ,Citibank, HDFC Bank,?HSBC Bank,?ICICI Bank,?IndusInd Bank,?Kotak Mahindra Bank,?RBL Bank,?SBI Card.
- 15.06 centimeters (5.93-inch) capacitive touchscreen, FHD+ 18:9 display with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution and 407 ppi pixel density
- 16MP + 2MP dual primary camera and 8MP front facing camera
- Android v7.0 Nougat EMUI 5.1 operating system with 2.36GHz Kirin 659 octa core processor, Mali-T830 GPU, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3340mAh lithium-polymer battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- View All Features
Honor 7X vs MiA1
Below is quick comparison for Honor 7X and MiA1
|Honor 7X||Mi A1|
|Screen Size||5.93 inches||5.5 inches|
|Internal Memory||32 GB||64 GB|
|Back Camera||Dual: 16 MP + 2 MP,||Dual: 12 MP + 12 MP|
|USB||microUSB 2.0||Type-C 1.0|
|OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)||Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)|
|Front Camera||8 MP, 1080p||5 MP, 1080p|
|Battery||3340 mAh||3080 mAh|
For No cost EMI, only selected banks credit cards and Bajaj Finance provides EMI with 0% interest and no down payment. Also selected banks like SBI and HDFC provides EMI on Debit card with interest rate of around 13-14%.
Current Offers on Honor 7X
- Flat ?1,200 instant discount on SBI credit cards*.?*T&C apply
- Airtel offer: 90GB data free*. > *T&C apply
- Kindle offer: Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on eBooks up to ?300*.
- Easily Accessible Service Centers across Major Cities in India >?Click here to see the list
|Credit Card EMI||?618 /month|
|No Cost EMI||Not Available|
|Bajaj Finance EMI||Not Available|
Honor 7X Unboxing
Have any questions feedback and comment related to this please comment below or contact via email.