OPPO brings you the F3 Plus which has a metal unibody. However, instead of using thick antenna lines, the company uses two sets of three ultra-file lines on each end of the phone. They measure 0.3 mm each, adding to the freshness of the phone’s look.
- 6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 6 inch Full HD Display
- 16MP Rear Camera | 16MP + 8MP Dual Front Camera
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 octa-core, 4 x 1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4 x 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 510 Processor
- Front-mounted Fingerprint Reader
- Aluminum Unibody, Gorilla Glass 5 Front
- Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual Stand-by)
- Super Fast VOOC Flash Charge
Monthly installment for OPPO F3 Plus starts ₹1,115 per month using ICICI credit card for 24 month tenure with 15% interest rate. and other credit cards also provide EMI interest rate.
For No cost EMI, only selected banks credit cards and Bajaj Finance provides EMI with 0% interest and no down payment. Also selected banks like SBI and HDFC provides EMI on Debit card with interest rate of around 13-14%.
|Credit Card EMI||₹1,115 /month|
|No Cost EMI||₹1,916/month|
|Bajaj Finance EMI||₹1,916/month|
Have any questions feedback and comment related to this please comment below or contact via email.