Apple now officially partnered with Flipkart to launch all new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus in India.
You pre-orders for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will start on September 22, 2017 at 00:00 hours. while iPhone X will be available later.
Price for iPhone 8 with 64GB version starts from ₹64,000 and you can buy on instalments of ₹2,188 with credit card EMI.
While SBI Debit Card EMI stars from ₹5,838 per month
No Cost EMI from Major credit cards now available for iPhone 8 and Bajaj Finance EMI card with 12 month instalments of ₹5334 available.
Below is the details of Bajaj Finserve EMI with No Extra Cost.
- 64 GB ROM |
- 4.7 inch Retina HD Display
- 12MP Rear Camera | 7MP Front Camera
- lithium-ion Battery
- A11 Bionic Chip with 64-bit Architecture, Neural Engine, Embedded M11 Motion Coprocessor Processor
Whats New in iPhone 8 vs iPhone 7?
- Improved Camera
- Faster processor and wireless charging
- Clearer ‘True Tone’ display
- Elegant all-glass design with stronger glass
Whats come in the Box?
- Handset (iPhone)
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
iPhone 8 Un-Boxing
Have any questions feedback and comment related to this please comment below or contact via email.