Apple now officially partnered with Flipkart to launch all new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus in India.
You pre-orders for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will start on September 22, 2017 at 00:00 hours. while iPhone X will be available later.
Price for iPhone 8 with 64GB version starts from??64,000 and you can buy on instalments of??2,188 with credit card EMI.
While SBI Debit Card EMI?stars from??5,838 per month
No Cost EMI from Major credit cards now available for iPhone 8? and Bajaj Finance EMI card with 12 month instalments of??5334? available.
Below is the details of Bajaj Finserve EMI with No Extra Cost.
- 64 GB ROM |
- 4.7 inch Retina HD Display
- 12MP Rear Camera | 7MP Front Camera
- lithium-ion Battery
- A11 Bionic Chip with 64-bit Architecture, Neural Engine, Embedded M11 Motion Coprocessor Processor
Whats New in iPhone 8 vs iPhone 7?
- Improved Camera
- Faster processor and wireless charging
- Clearer ?True Tone? display
- Elegant all-glass design with stronger glass
Whats come in the Box?
- Handset (iPhone)
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
iPhone 8 Un-Boxing
Have any questions feedback and comment related to this please comment below or contact via email.