Redmi Go launched in India with a price tag of ₹4,499 for very basic configurations.
Available version is with below configuration from two color variant.
Table of Contents
- 1 GB RAM | 8 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 128 GB
- 12.7 cm (5.0 inch) HD Display
- 8MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera
- 3000 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
Redmi Go has Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) and it has 4G VoLTE so you can Jio SIM with the smartphone.
Redmi GO support two SIM card and microSD, so you can increase the storage capacity.
Redmi Go EMI
Redmi Go is available on EMI with different options with offers like No Cost EMI, Debit Card and Flipkart EMI.
If you have HDFC Debit Card, you can get 5% instant discount on EMI with HDFC Bank Debit Card.
Redmi Go EMI Table
|Credit Card EMI||Rs. 219||13%||24|
|No Cost EMI||Rs. 1,500||0%||3|
|Bajaj Finance EMI||Rs. 1,500||0%||3|
|Debit Card EMI||Rs. 1,540||16%||3|
Offers on Redmi Go
- First Sale on 22nd March 12 Noon
- 5% instant discount on EMI with HDFC Bank Debit Card
- No cost EMI ₹750/month. Standard EMI also available