Many smartphones companies followed these steps of launch online exclusive model , now Moto G5 will be announced on 15th march and most probably available for sale on next day.
Moto G5 Plus
- 5.2-inch full HD display with 1,080-pixel resolution (424 ppi)
- 12-megapixel camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 3,00mAh battery with Turbo Charging
- 64GB of internal memory, expand up to 128GB
- 2GB of RAM
- Fingerprint reader, and NFC
- View All Features
You can buy Moto G 5 plus on EMI as low as ₹728/month with 24 month installment , with major credit cards and may also be available on Bajaj EMI card.
Below is details of Bajaj Finserve EMI card options.