Cardless Credit is new payment mode from Flipkart and Partner, in this scheme you will get up to ₹60,000 credit in your Flipkart account and you can shop and repay in Installments.
Table of Contents
Your Cardless credit will approve quick in 60 Seconds or less, there is No Processing fees for approval process.
You can pay your credit in Next month with Zero Interest or Pay in easy installments with low interest.
No Cost EMI
Purchase any products on No Cost EMI for 3 months.
How this will work?
Add PAN card and verify with your Aadhar Card with OTP
Shop and Selected Cardless Credit at Flipkart Checkout Page.
Repay on Flipkart App before due date
How to Apply?
- You can apply for Cardless Credit from Flipkart Android App only.
- “My Account” if you are eligible user then you will able to see “Cardless Credit” Option then Click on “Apply Now”.
- Now enter your PAN Card Number and Aadhaar Card number and click continue to verify OTP on your Aadhaar registered Mobile number.
- After you enter and verify your eKYC and Credit score will be checked and based on your Credit Score you will get instant credit limit.
How to Buy Using Cardless Credit?
You can buy selected categories items with cardless credit from Flipkart. Below are the steps to follow to buy.
- If you are already approved for cardless credit, you can check if product available on Cardless Credit on product detail page on Flipkart Mobile App.
- You can follow normal checkout with adding product and address , at the time of the Payment Option “Cardless Credit – Pay Later”, Cardless Credit EMI may not available depending upon the product price.
- You will get OTP and after confirmation your order is completed, you can view your available limit on Account Details on Mobile App.
|3 Months||0% – No Cost EMI|
|6 Months||25% Interest|
|12 Months||25% Interest|
- Repay till 15th of the next month at 0% interest.
- No Pre-closer charges
- late fees of 3% of bill, min Rs 200
- Valid on all items on Flipkart except gold and jewelry.
- Available to few Customers only you may not see this option
- Only on Flipkart Android App
- AddharCard and PAN Card is mandatory
- No Down Payment
Last Updated: 30th November 2018