Last updated on 13th August 2018
There will be no processing fees and downpayment required to avail this facility.
Pay in easy EMIs of 6, 9, or 12 months at an affordable interest rate of 16%
HDFC Debit card EMI facility only available for Select Mobile, Furniture and Electronics purchases.
Table of Contents
HDFC debit card EMI Steps
Below guide will show you steps , how to avail EMI on HDFC Credit Card.
- Select product you like to buy View Eligible Products
- Other option is to check on the here page.
- Go to the checkout with One item only which is eligible.
- In Payment section go to EMI (Easy Installment)
- Select Pre-Approved / Debit EMI
- Enter Card Details and Proceed further.
- Follow steps of Debit card and OTP.
- We will add more detailed steps Subscribe to our email news letter and deliver to your inbox.
Get HDFC Debit EMI Updates
- Valid only on 1 item in cart
- Min Rs 10,000 and Maximum Rs 1,00,000
- 3,6 and 9 month EMI with 16% interest.
- No Cancellation fees
Flipkart is not responsible for the interest charged by the bank and cannot refund the interest amount in case of cancellation, refund or pre-closure. On cancellation of order, you will not be able to use this facility again for upto 90 days.
Top 5 Mobile on HDFC Debit Card EMI
Is minimum balance required in my HDFC Bank account ?
No, no minimum balance required your HDFC bank.
Is total cart value amount blocked in my Account after EMI?
No, total amount will not blocked , but for auto debit make sure you have enough balance to pay month EMI.
What will be the date of auto-debit from my account?
If your transaction done on or before 20th of the month , the first EMI will be charged on your HDFC Bank account on 5th of next month.
If your transactions done after 20th of the month, the first EMI will be charged on your HDFC bank account on 5th of the month after that.
Example: In big billion days if you buy on 21st September with HDFC Debit card EMI , your First EMI will debit on 5th of November.