In this “how to” we will go through all the necessary steps to avail EMI on Flipkart, the process is really simple and other than credit cards some products also available on bajaj emi card with no cost emi.
- Select any product which value is more than 4000 Rs. In our example we will go though process of buying iPhone 6.
- To get information about the emi charges with current product click on “EMI Plans” as highlighted in below image.
- Where you click on the “EMI Plans” you will see the list of credit cards and months, so if you go for long period emi loan you have to pay more interest.
- Add Product to the Cart and checkout, select your Address and for Payment method select EMI.
You can select your bank and months you want.
- You can view your monthly emi and interest rate when you select emi months.
- Finally enter your Credit Card details and proceed with payments.
Q: Can I get EMI on Debit/ATM card from Flipkart?
A: EMI options currently available on credit card with selected banks and you can also avail without credit card from Bajaj EMI Card.
Q: What is the downpayment amount for getting emi on credit card?
A: There is no downpayment system for online credit card emi, your emi will start as per your billing cycle of credit card.
Q: What is minimum amount reacquired to get product on emi?
A: For credit card emi, your credit limit should be more than product price like if product is worth 35,000 then your available credit limit should be 35,000 or more. Once your emi payment is completed then then your credit limit will be deducted. If your credit limit is 1,00,000 and you bought product worth 35,000, then your credit limit will be 65,000. For Bajaj EMI Card on flipkart it depends on your Loan.
Q: What happens if I cancel product which bought using EMI?
A: You will get full refund if your first emi bill is not generated , if your first bill is generated then you will not get refund of interest paid to bank only original amount.
Q: Why it shows full amount deducted from my credit card even I have chose EMI?
A: The SMS may show full amount when you complete process, but this amount will be converted to EMI within 4-7 days.