Flipkart offer EMI on minimum order value offer ₹4,000.
EMI Charges and Interest rate as on 12-08-2016
How to avail EMI option on Flipkart.
- Add Item of your choice to Cart (Minimum 4000 Rs )
- When in Payment option select Credit Card EMI option.
- Choose the bank and plan (3, 6, 9 or 12-month) of your choice and enter your credit card details.
- Please note that the full amount will be charged on your card the day of the transaction. On next billing cycle you pay 1st EMI.
- Please note that this option is available only when the cart contains items from a single seller.
- There is NO processing fee charged for availing Flipkart’s EMI payment option. On return or exchange, interest charged by the bank till that time will not be refunded by Flipkart.
The table below shows a representative rendering of EMI plans for a Rs 20,000 purchase on Flipkart paid using the EMI payment plan
|Tenure (months)||Loan amount||Monthly installment||Bank interest rate||Total effective price you pay||Interest paid to Bank|
|3||Rs 20,000||Rs 6,800.44||12.00%||Rs. 20,401.33||Rs. 401.33|
|6||Rs 20,000||Rs 3,450.97||12.00%||Rs 20,705.80||Rs. 705.80|
|9||Rs 20,000||Rs 2,344.32||13.00%||Rs 21,098.89||Rs. 1,098.89|
|12||Rs 20,000||Rs 1,786.35||13.00%||Rs 21,436.15||Rs. 1,436.15|
Updated for tablet format